Subject: Energy Taxation Directive (ETD) - European Aviation Industry's letter ahead of ECOFIN 10 December
From: "Ida Faralla" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Alexandre de Joybert" <[email-masked]>, "Antoine Toulemont" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2024 18:09:50 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Ligi,

Airlines for Europe (A4E), Airports Council International-Europe (ACI-E),
European Regions Airline Association (ERA), and our member companies and
organisations, are writing collectively as representatives of the European
aviation industry to present their views on the Energy Taxation Directive
(ETD) and on the introduction of an aviation fuel tax in the attached
letter.
Ahead of the Economic and Financial Affairs Council (ECOFIN) on 10th
December, we sincerely hope you will take our recommendations into
consideration, and we remain at your disposal to discuss the topic
further.
Yours sincerely,

IDA FARALLA

POLICY MANAGER
MOB: +32 490 56 06 23 | TEL: +32 2 793 09 20

EMAIL: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

································································

AIRLINES FOR EUROPE

Rond-point Schuman 6, B-1040 Brussels

EU Transparency Register: 807912421050-91

www.a4e.eu <http://www.a4e.eu/>

 <https://flyingforourfuture.eu/>